Equipment and Calibration Examples CEU
Time limit: 30 days
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
About This Course
During this course you will learn the definition of calibration, various calibration methods for boom and backpack sprayers, and techniques to calibrate other pesticide application equipment. You will also have opportunities to work through common calculations used while calibrating various equipment.
Curriculum (approximately 2 hours)
- Calibration Basics
- Calibration for Boom and Backpack Sprayers
- Other Calibration Techniques
This course was developed with the assistance of D. Craig Aston, Utah State University.
- Weeds Management CEU (1 CEU credit in Utah)
- Pesticide Hazards, First Aid, and Emergency Response CEU (1 CEU credit in Utah)
- Pesticide Application Techniques CEU (1 CEU credit in Utah)
- Protecting the Environment CEU (1 CEU credit in Utah)
- Understanding Federal Law and the Label CEU (1 CEU credit in Utah)
- Equipment and Calibration Examples CEU (2 CEU credits in Utah)
- IPM Strategies CEU (1 CEU credit)
- Personal Protective Equipment CEU (1 CEU credit)
- Insects and Insect Control CEU (1 CEU credit)
- Plant Diseases and Disease Control CEU (1 CEU credit)
- Vertebrate Pests CEU (1 CEU credit)
CEU Currently Approved by Utah Only
You will receive 2 CEU credits in the Use category. Check with your state agency for CEU credit approval.
The course will take approximately two hours to complete. It contains six interactive learning pages and a completion page. Once you have completed this course, you will earn 2 CEU credits toward the recertification requirements for the state of Utah. Once you have viewed the entire course, you will receive a certificate of completion. You must print the certificate to receive your CEU credits. You need to present your printed certificate to UDAF to receive credit for this course towards your CEU requirements. We do not send enrollment information to UDAF or any other agency. You are responsible for notifying your governing agency that you have taken this online course for CEU credits. The CEUs listed on the certificate are approved for the state of Utah. Check with your local agency for approval of CEU credits outside of Utah.
Having trouble signing up for this course? View instructions on How to Enroll.