Full course description
Follow these steps to enroll in a course.
We highly recommend using Firefox as your browser for these online courses.
(Note: The images below are for the Food Safety Managers Course. Images will look different, but the layout is the same for the INSTILL project.)
- Click the arrow in the box.
- Click one of the Enroll buttons.
- Enter your name and email address to create an account with USU Extension. Enter your name as you would like it to appear on a certificate.
- You will receive a confirmation message that directs you to check your email.
- You will receive two emails. Open the email with the subject line, "Please confirm your e-mail address – USU Learn” from Canvas Catalog. Click Complete Registration.
- Create a Password for Canvas Catalog. Pick your Time Zone. Click Register.
- Click Begin Course.
- The other email with the subject line, “You Are Enrolled: INSTILL Professional Development Project” from Canvas Catalog, will allow you to access your course. If you need to exit the course at any time, simply log into your account at extension.learn.usu.edu/browse/teacher-education. You can also return to your course with the link that is included in this email. (Note: IF you open this email first, you will receive a message that you need to confirm your email. Return to your email and follow Steps 7 and 8 in order to access your course.)
Note: If you do not receive these emails, check your spam/junk folder. Emails come from Canvas Catalog (firstname.lastname@example.org) via amazonses.com, not USU Extension. You may need to add amazonses.com to your exception list to allow these emails to be delivered. Review the spam/junk email settings for your email client if you’re not certain how to configure them.