Full course description
What is Included: This course includes all the educational materials required by UDAF to apply for the Private Pesticide License. This course also includes the exam required by UDAF. Everything you need for the educational certification provided with successful completion of this course.
After Completion of Educational Materials: Once you have completed all the educational materials, schedule an appointment with the nearest testing center to take your exam with a proctor. Your test score will be transferred to UDAF once you have passed the exam and completed the Course Completion form found inside the course (form is only available after passing the exam with 25/35 or better). The proctor will have you access this course to take the exam.
Completing this course does NOT fill all requirements for the Private Pesticide License. You need to return to UDAF's webpage to apply for and pay them directly for the official license.
Categories: While UDAF does not require additional category tests for Private Applicators, if you would like to obtain certification in specific pesticide application areas visit USU Extension Catalog to register for additional categories.
Questions: For technical support, contact the Support Hotline at (877) 428-4389. Mention that you are calling about a USU Extension Catalog course. You can also contact USU Extension Help Desk at ExtensionHelpDesk@usu.edu or (435) 797-8459 during regular business hours.
- You will need your own, personal email to register. We can not accept one business email for multiple registrants.
- Cost: $20
- Private License Educational Materials
- Certification Exams Included
- Language: English
- Access: Two-month access
- Testing Locations: Link to Local Testing Centers
- Pay for License: UDAF's webpage
- Course Type: Self-paced
- Course Media: Video lectures, interactive content, review quizzes
- Having trouble signing up for this course? View instructions on How to Enroll.
Having trouble signing up for this course? View instructions on How to Enroll.