Full course description
This course includes all the educational materials required by UDAF to add the Public Health Category to a Pesticide Applicator License. State, federal or other government employees, or persons working under their supervision using, or supervising the use of, restricted-use pesticides in public health programs for control of pests having medical and public health importance should add this category to their license.
You should only take this course if you either 1) have an existing license or 2) just completed the educational materials and exams to pass the certification requirements for a pesticide license. If you do not have a license, or if you haven't passed the original core and category exams, then you should NOT take this course.
Once you have completed all the educational materials, schedule an appointment with the nearest testing center to take your exam with a proctor. Your test score will be transferred to UDAF once you have passed the exam and completed the Course Completion form found inside the course (form is only available after passing the exam with 25/35 or better). The proctor will have you access this course to take the exam.
- Cost: $15
- Category Materials Only Only take this course if you have a license or if you just passed the initial licensing course.
- Certification Exam Included
- Language: English
- Access: Two-month access
- Testing Locations: Link to Local Testing Centers
- Pay to add a Category: UDAF's webpage
- Course Type: Self-paced
- Course Media: Video lectures, interactive content, review quizzes
- Having trouble signing up for this course? View instructions on How to Enroll.