About This Course
This course is designed to prepare you to take the National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Exam. Content for this course was developed from the National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual. This course teaches how to safely apply pesticides in a manner that protects you, the public, and the environment. Upon completion, you will be prepared to take the National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Exam.
What will I gain from this course?
- Knowledge about proper pest management techniques
- Learn about federal pesticide laws and regulations and how they apply to applicators
- Understand pesticide labels and safety data sheets
- Learn about liquids, dry or solid, and other pesticide formulations
- Understand pesticide hazards and first aid for pesticide exposure
- Learn about the importance of personal protective equipment
- Understand pesticide uses and effects on the environment
- Learn about proper pesticide transportation, storage, and security
- Learn how to prevent pesticide incidents and prepare for emergencies
- Understand how to properly plan pesticide applications
- Learn safe and proper pesticide application procedures
Who is this for?
This course is designed to prepare commercial and private pesticide applicators for the National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Exam. It is also designed for anyone who would like to know about safe and approved pesticide methods.