Full course description
Follow these steps to enroll in a course.
We highly recommend using Firefox as your browser for these online courses.
- Click the arrow in the box.
- Click one of the Enroll buttons.
- Enter your name and email address to create an account with USU Extension. Enter your name as you would like it to appear on a certificate. Click Enroll in Course.
- You will receive a confirmation message that directs you to check your email.
- You will receive two emails. Open the email with the subject line, "Please confirm your e-mail address – USU Learn” from Canvas Catalog. Click Complete Registration.
- Create a Password for Canvas Catalog. Pick your Time Zone. Click Register.
- Click Begin Course.
- The email with the subject line, “You Are Enrolled:” from Canvas Catalog, will allow you to access your course. If you need to exit the course at any time, simply log into your account at extension.learn.usu.edu/browse/food-sense. You can also return to your course with the link that is included in this email. (Note: IF you open this email first, you will receive a message that you need to confirm your email. Return to your email and follow Steps 7 and 8 in order to access your course.)
Note: If you do not receive these emails, check your spam/junk folder. Emails come from Canvas Catalog (firstname.lastname@example.org) via amazonses.com, not USU Extension. You may need to add amazonses.com to your exception list to allow these emails to be delivered. Review the spam/junk email settings for your email client if you’re not certain how to configure them.